- Jul 15 - 16 2022
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
16th Post Graduate Forum on Health System & Policy
“Learning Health Systems During Pandemic and Beyond”
Call for Papers
Submit your abstract before May 1st 2022 midnight!.
Select the following sub-themes for your publications:
- Sub-theme 1: Learning from health system preparedness & maintaining essential health services.
- Sub-theme 2: Adaptive health service delivery models and community engagement.
- Sub-theme 3: Multi-stakeholders approach in health care policy and management.
Participate in various events to expand professional competencies. Offered programs for this 16th PGF on Health System & Policy:
- Speed Mentoring Session for Early Researchers (Wednesday July 13 2022, Morning Session)
- Short courses / Trainings (Wednesday July 13 2022, Afternoon Session)
- Paper Consultation Session (Thursday July 14 2022, Morning Session)
- Student Prize Paper (Thursday July 14 2022, Afternoon Session)